Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Bachelor of Education
The B. Ed. is a two years regular teacher training course approved by National Council Teacher Education (NCTE) and affiliated to MGS, University. The course curriculum intends to professionally equip women teachers with all the requisite theoretical knowledge and practical skills required by the teachers to handle the challenges of the classroom of the new millennium. On the completion of the course an external exam will be conducted by the university and the successful candidates will be awarded degree by MGS, University, Bikaner.
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction for the B. Ed. course will be English & Hindi.
- The medium of the Examination will be Hindi and English.
An integrated teaching program covering both the theoretical & practical aspects effected by way of:
- Lectures cum Demonstrations
- Explanations & Narrations
- Work-shops / Seminars
- Role-plays ?Team Teaching
- Group Discussions
- Project Method
- Collaborative & cooperative method
- Assignment & Home work
- Power point Presentations
- Field Trips