Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Bachelor of Education
The B. Ed. is a two years regular teacher training course approved by National Council Teacher Education (NCTE) and affiliated to MGS, University. The course curriculum intends to professionally equip women teachers with all the requisite theoretical knowledge and practical skills required by the teachers to handle the challenges of the classroom of the new millennium. On the completion of the course an external exam will be conducted by the university and the successful candidates will be awarded degree by MGS, University, Bikaner.
Medium of Instruction
1. The medium of instruction for the B. Ed. course will be English & Hindi.
2. The medium of the Examination will be Hindi and English.
An integrated teaching program covering both the theoretical & practical aspects effected by way of:
- Lectures cum Demonstrations
- Explanations & Narrations
- Work-shops / Seminars
- Role-plays ?Team Teaching
- Group Discussions
- Project Method
- Collaborative & cooperative method
- Assignment & Home work
- Power point Presentations
- Field Trips
MGS University, Bikaner (Raj.)
Faculty Name :-Education, Program Name :- B.Ed., Annual Distribution of the Two year Courses 2019-21
Internal Assessment shall be as follows: (for each year)
- Micro Teaching
- Regular Teaching Practice
- Criticism Lesson
- Teaching Aids (5 Per year)
- A. Attendance, B. Seminar, C. Work shop
- Open Air Session and Community
Games, Cultural & literary activities.
& Beautification & Sharmdan.
- Report of Any feature of school
- Case Study b. Action Research
- Unit Test
- Sectional Assignments (All Subjects)
- External Assignments
University Exam shall be as follow: (For Each Year)
1st year (Compulsory Papers)
- Childhood & Growing up
- Contemporary India & Education
- Learning & Teaching
- Language Across the Curriculum
- Understanding Disciplines & Subject
- Gender School & Society
- Knowledge & Curriculum
- Assessment of Learning
- Creating Inclusive school
- Computer Education
- Optional Paper
- Environmental Education
Teaching Subjects means subjects offered by the Candidate at his Bachelor or Master’s Degree examination the as a Compulsory or as an optional subject or as a subsidiary subject provided that candidate studied at it for least two year and also took University examination each year but shall not include such subjects as were by him/her only for a part of Bachelor Degree Course.
(B) Pedagogy Course (Teaching Subjects)
1 Hindi 2 Sanskrit 3English
4 Social Science 5 Civics 6 History
7 Economics 8 Geography 9 Business Organization
10 Accountancy 11 Mathematics 12 Home Science
13 General Science 14 Chemistry 15 Biology
(C) Optional Coursed
Optional Course will be offered in areas such as given below or an additional pedagogy Environment education.
Engagement with the field:- The self, the child community and school. Task and assignment the run though all the course as indicated in the year wise distribution of the syllabus:-
- School Internship
Course on Enhansing professional capacities (EPC)
- Course EPC 1 – Reading & Reflecting on texts
- Course EPC 2 – Drama & Art in Course
- Course EPC 3 – Understanding the self
- Course EPC 4 – Critical Understanding of ICT
NOTE: – The minimum attendance of student- Teachers shall have to be 80% for all Courses work and practicum and 90% for school Internship.